"Children Laws of Property"
- If I like it, it’s mine
- If I can bring it away from you, it’s mine.
- If I had it till shortly earlier, it’s mine.
- If it’s mine, it will never, ever look like it were yours.
- If it looks like mine, it’s mine
- If it’s yours and I steal it, it’s mine.
- If, according to myself it’s mine, it’s mine.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
Now… *glances mostly at #1, #2, #6, #7 and #8*
Where did I see this kind of childish logic again…? Ah yes, art thieves! <3 (For the last “law”, just replace "if it’s broken" with "if I think it’s ugly")